Holiday time is when we unapologetically put on as much sparkle as possible. I've rounded up my top must haves for the season!
1. Tori Necklace: With fifty three hand-set stones, this necklace is pure eye candy and turns a mundane outfit into an instant show stopper. Just looking at it is an instant dose of happy.
Marissa Earrings: This vintage inspired style is one that is totally on trend for right now, but has staying power in your jewelry box. They dress up jeans and a tee and can hold up to the prettiest of frilly frocks. They are also available in an array of gorgeous colors!
3. Jamie Necklace: This necklace is such a pretty, every day piece. I love the texture of the delicate chain.
4. Tetris Earrings: These are so unique (no two are the same-- the stone pattern is completely random, just like the game) and remind me of my childhood growing up in the 80’s.
5. Ice, Ice Baby Stack: I’ve been into silver for a few seasons now, and this stack feels cool and pretty at the same time. When I’m not in the mood to pile on lots of bracelets, each of these pieces work beautifully on their own.
6. Madison Statement Earrings: These are spunky, unexpected, and bursting with color (all things that I love). I can’t wait to wear these with pretty much everything in my holiday wardrobe.
7. Valerie Link Bracelet: Every girl needs a gold link bracelet -- this one is far from plain with its edgy spike details.
8. Paige Bar Studs: On days when I’m not the mood to wear a giant pair of earrings - these add pretty polish to casual button downs and cozy sweaters. Their linear form makes them so much more interesting than a basic stud.